Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Visual Mihi

Malo e lelei my name is Presayus. I am currently a year 8 student attending Pt England School, and this is my Visual Mihi. My first item I picked is food the reason why I picked food for my visual mihi is because I love it and I need  it to survive. My second item I chose was sports. I chose sports because I also love sports just like my family,  my family has been getting awards since they were little, especially my dad. The third item I chose was church, church is important to me and my family because my grandfather is the Priest of our church - Siasi of Tonga Tau'ata'ina. The last one I chose was my culture, Culture is important to me because that is where my ancestors came from and most of my families live and I dont see them very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment