Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Edit Writing

WALT: Edit writing
There are many places around that is very special to different people. The place I find special to me or my family is church. My family and I have to put church first due to my grandpa which i would explain after. In this writing I would be explaining why I find church special to me.

I find church special because my Grandpa is the minister of our church, since my family go to a Tongan church that make us the Faifekau. My Grandpa has to definitely put church first, he also has to get up early or go overseas for a meeting or a special funeral. He got to do this because he was the first grandchild that was a boy.

Every Sundays My siblings and I have to go in church early due to Sunday school.  Sunday school is special to our church because it teaches me and the other kids about the bible.  Church is a common thing my family goes to or even to other people go to.

Church is always first to my Grandpa, Nana, and my family. Every four years my family rotates to church they are given by his boss which in Tonga they call him the Palestine. People may find church special to them in a different way but in this writing I explained why it is important to me and my family.  

Other version: (HIGHLIGHTED)
There are many places around that is very special to all kinds of different people. The place I find special to me or my family, is church. My family and I have to put church first due to my grandpa, which I would explain after. Church is one of the common things people or families go to.

I find church special because my Grandpa is the minister of our church, since my family go to a Tongan church that make us the Faifekau. My Grandpa has to definitely put church first, he also has to get up early or go overseas for a meeting or a special funeral. My Grandpa got to do this because he is the oldest boy grandchild .

Every Sundays My siblings and I have to go in church early due to Sunday school.  Sunday school is special to our church because it teaches me and the other kids about the bible. My church takes about 3 hours per Sunday which if you were to include Sunday school it would be 4 hours since Sunday school if a hour. It would be 4 hours only for the Sunday school kids.

Church is always first to my Grandpa, Nana, and my family. Every four years my family rotates to church they are given by his a guy which is in Tonga, and they call him the Palestine. People may find church special to them in a different way but in this writing I explained why church is important to me and my family.


This week My group and I worked on writing. This writing is about our test we had a few week ago and to do another version of it but with using a topic, detail, and example all in one paragraph. This really did help me with my writing and making it more understandable for my reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment