Pages

Monday 14 March 2016

Show Not Tell

Walt: add detail to our writing by using descriptive language


I saw Derek with a red face looking down I could tell his temperature for emotions are getting to the point of him getting irritated. Each day he gets bullied I always tried a way to stop it but nothing happened. With every small step he took he was getting angrier, people  with big  mouths shouting out words directly to him, Straight away I  knew Derek was getting bullied. He walked past me very frustrated I calmly talked to him but he didn't want my attention, so I tried telling them to stop it but it wasn't quite working. The people were getting louder and louder like there was a celebration happening, I suddenly saw Derek but he quickly ran so I waited until he was completely ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment