Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

The Fear factor.

WALT: Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.

On the first week of school our first writing experiment was called Fearfactor.  Maggots, blood, and rat hair also massive cockroaches was what I saw on the YouTube video just on the site. The food he came with was from our own dirty, disgusting creek but I knew it was one of Mr Goodwin’s old tricks.


1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
The challengers who got picked to do the challenge
3. Body Paragraph 2
the food our teacher tricked us into
4. Body Paragraph 3
how they reacted when the tasted the food
5. Conclusion
What I think about the fear factor challenge

I have learn't how to think about my purpose and planning my recount and making it interesting. What the task was asking  us was to plan our recount with one purpose to do with our writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment