Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

San Diego Zoo.

WALT: Think about my purpose and reader by planning my recount.#

Room six is going to the zoo. But is it really a zoo trip, instead we are taking a virtual tour of a zoo we are actually going Online to find information. But why are we using the internet ?


Plan of my paragraph topics

1. Introduction
Orientates and hooks
2. Body Paragraph 1
visiting San Diego Zoo online.
3. Body Paragraph 2
my choice about my animal, why i picked this animal choice
4. Body Paragraph 3
My experience about why i picked this animal. Exploring my animal and learning information online.
5. Conclusion
What I think about the San Diego Zoo


I have learned how to do my introduction and re - craft it and plan my recount. What the task was asking was to think about my purpose and plan my recount.


No comments:

Post a Comment