Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Trade Fair.

WALT: Use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.

For our topic that we are doing for this term is trade and enterprise. Buying things and selling things with our own money and internet bank is just some of exciting that we are doing and what we have. If you have never heard of a trade fair read on to find out about how our trade fair went in team 4.


A trade fair is when you have a group and a project that your group has been working on and then you want to sell it. Remember a trade fair is when you are trading things to other people that you have built or created from your group. Doing a trade fair can make you heaps of money and you can also spend it on other projects that is the point of doing trade fairs.


In our trade and enterprise we had our own business groups just like I have been saying. The groups that we have to decide from was either Music, Custom stationery, Jewelry, Home ware, Toys And Kitchen the group that I was impressed with was Music i just like playing instruments. What we do in Music is listen to music and build instruments my product that i am doing with my group the Royal benchers is creating ukulele for other people and the price that we were doing was 4.50.


For me the trade fair was pretty fun and some of them just was too expensive for me. What I ordered  was loom bands that were star burst, headphones key rings also a candle. They were all very cheap and cool, that was the only things I have bought.  But when I went to go check my business group they were doing really well hustling people to come and order was a  pretty good idea.

The trade fair was awesome man I can’t wait for week eight, it is because the stuff we bought that is the week we are gonna get it. But for my feelings of doing a trade fair was cool for year fives and sixes it looked like we all had fun. Doing my own business and with my own group in the trade fair helped me with getting heaps of orders.

I have learned how to paint a picture in our own readers head. I also learned how to make new vocab words in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment