Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Food review.

WALT: Use language that pick a picture in the our mind of the reader.



My first expression to this chocolate was mmmmm so nice.

Marvelous chocolate is another smooth milky chocolate combined with honeycombs and cola popping candy. It came in a family king size with all different shapes and is in many shops and many places the price is $ 5.40.


The pinch of freshness going through my nostrils was a good smell to start of with. It made me get into it how it is loaded with a lot of scrumptious lollies, when i took a bite i had a watery crunch in my mouth . It felt like a waterfall in my mouth and  the touch was like almost doing maths with all the shapes but they were SUPER!

If i had to improve this product i will probably take out the honeycomb and put in more marshmallows. It was because the honeycomb so sour my head was gonna explode but that will improve the product for me. The popping candy was probably to much for me but it was alright because i couldn’t taste it.


I will probably recommend this to my friends and family also other people i know. I like this chocolate not that much but the taste was really amazing this will be recommended to people I rate this chocolate a 3.5.


I have learn't how to make a food review and how it taste like and feel and smells and we also had to pant a picture in our readers mind and how to make them imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment