Pages

Thursday 7 May 2015

Nepal earthquake

Walt: Find proof of the authors message.

Answer the questions you have written as if the character had answered it themselves.


Write your interview here:
Brendon is a Male who life is all about video games and always care about his friend Kelley and he is probably 11 or 12 year old boy.




Have you heard about the 7.8 magnitude earthquake in Nepal, how has it affected your life?
It has Affected my life cause if an earthquake hit my city it will affect my life from the power cause he can’t miss one day of no video games.

What do you feel if the earthquake killed your family and friends? What does an earthquake  mean for you?  What the earthquake means for me is a deathly thing that will kill my family and that will be very sad.

What kind of thing would you do if you could help Nepal?
Well i would do something like a lemonade stand or mufti day at my school or a garage sale.

I have learned how to make proof of the author message

1 comment:

  1. HI Presayus its Danielle. I like your story but you could delete step 1,2 and 3 and 4.
    But your writing is impressive.

    keep up the good work Presayus.

    Danielle



    ReplyDelete