Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

Holidays


Walt: write a detailed introduction with hook and orientation
What did you guys do in the holidays? Well if you want to know what my holidays was like then lets check it out. Come on lets go.


On monday the thirteenth my family and went to the cinemas. We were just getting our tickets to watch our movie. But first we got our popcorn and drinks.


The movie my dad watched with me was fast seven. The movie my mum watched with my brother and sisters were spongebob. I was very excited when the movie started.


When it was near the end i almost cried because Vin Diesel almost died. His girlfriend gave him a memory about their wedding it was very cool.

I got excited in the start and at the very end i was sad i tried not to cry but i cried. It was only a little bit tears but it made me feel like i want to watch it again.


I have learn't how to make a detailed introduction with hook orientation and make my writing exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment