Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

5 and 6 camp

W.A.L.Tmake conections acroos a wide range of texts.

I have visited Gloria's blog post her thoughts well she was looking forward to year five and six camp and she was excited she heard the were going to do lagoon. Gloria favourite part was when she will laugh when her friends when they will play language challenge.

 This camp is starting to make me feel excited by the stuff what Gloria has told. How it is my first time going to camp at School and the games they play I'm really looking forward to camp.

I will like to give a shout out to Gloria for showing everyone her blog post and the stuff she had wrote about made me feel about camp. Her blog  post was so cool you guys should go and check it out.

Our task was to make connections across a wide range of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment