Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

End of the year reflection.

Today class 9 has been writing about our reflection for the year.This year I’ve been learning heaps of maths,writing and reading.I will tell you what I’ve learned.

 The thing that i’ve enjoyed the this year and term is maths because I really like decimals and the way how it works.Fractions are hard too but i find them easy.Reading is what I enjoyed this year too.I like reading because I enjoyed the hard questions that we had to answer and i also enjoyed the activities.

 I found writing challenging this year and how I had to think and then write it down.Especially when its a test but maths was hard and was kind of easy at the same time.

 The goals that I have for 2015 is getting a higher reading level and make sure it is higher than ten point five and I would like to be in the extension.Writing i need to be more faster at typing and maths try and learn harder strategies.

 At my old school we didn’t have netbooks instead we had stationary.Like poem books and pencils and high lighters and thats what we preferred.But when i moved here in term three i only know a little bit about netbooks because i only came here a quarter of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment