Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Application to be an Ambassadors in 2015.



Malo lelei my name is Presayus. I’m Tongan and I am 10 years old. I live with my mum Pauline and my dad John and I have two older brothers JayJay and Emmanuel, two older sisters Mary and Tiare and two little sisters Daisy And Jade. I want to be an Ambassador because I  like to learn new things.When people give me feedback, I listen and try to improve. I’m a good listener and confident. I’ve always wanted to represent Pt England School.


The skills that i have for this job is Im a good friend and I relate well to other people. I am really good at speaking in front of people. My favourite subject is maths because I’ve always liked decimals and I always strive to succeed. My favourite sport is volleyball and tag. I like to animate and post my learning on my blog. I also like dancing too.The skills that i need learn and need to Show is Speaking loudly and speaking clearly. Exploring  the world helps me to learn.


I have LEARN,CREATE and SHARE  This writing for people to read
I have chosen this blog post because it helps me to learn how to be a good friend and to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment