Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

A million dollars.

WALT: write effective paragraph using juicy and exciting words.

A million dollars is what i get to have. i will probably spend it on things i want and stuff other stuff. What will i spend it on read on to find out what will i actually buy with all the money i have .

I will even spend it on toys not just shoes at the mall. By toys I mean like controlling toys my favourite, especially the helicopters heaps of other stuff. Stuff toys I won’t buy that but my little sister will, she names her teddy bears … teddy bear I'm like “WOW that's a really useful name.”

Like i said in the beginning i will buy shoes at the mall, also rugby gear and heaps of other thing that are useful. Rebel sports is where i can buy running gear so it will help me with my fitness run but sports gear is my jam. I like nikes and adidas any running shoes brands anything, that I like to buy at  rebel sports.


I wouldn't just spend it on me and be selfish with all the money, i will share the money with my family and help with anything. If my mum or dad doesn’t have money to pay the bills i will help with that and it will be done in no time. My grandparents will probably need help if they’re going overseas or a church thing. So that’s what i will do if i had a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment