Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

The flash.

WALT: write effective paragraphs and write juicy and excited words.


I will be blitzing them and go oh i’m gassing you and becoming first. I was talking about what kind of superpower will i have and flash will be my favourite power to have. If you want to hear more and found out why I picked this then read on.


When I am blitzing through everybody I will feel air drifting through me. Flash is a power when I have speed and it just looks like i’m going through the air.  I will be invisible dashing through the air you won't see me at all. Ever since I have flash is my power I meant speed, I will be too nimble for you. This power will also help me with cross country and athletics.


So if I had to win for my favourite rugby team, I will be like the man in that team I will get heaps of tries and run aways too. I will also use it in basketball and get scores and other sports I like. But if there was a bad thing happening like a fire I will get the hose and go inside and spray it quickly so it can go out.  

If I had powers in real life, I will be like wow didn't know I had this in me because I probably can use it for any sports. Flash is certainly the power I will mostly want just running and stuff like that. This actually made me feel like I want to have powers.

I have learned how to make juicy words on the thesaurus and i also got help from my friend Rima and she helped me with the juicy words too. I also learned how to make it more interesting for the reader and make more punctuation.

What the task was asking was to write effective paragraphs and and juicy excited words that we got from the thesaurus and use it on our writing. It was also asking us was to use different words and for the words we are going to use like fast another word for is nimble.


rubric marked by Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment