Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Athletics 2014.

Did you do athletics on the 14 of November? Well we did,we did our athletics on the field at Point England school. Mr Burt wanted us to try and compete in every sport for athletics.

P2.When Mr Burt finished the karakia Miss Va’afusuaga dismissed groups to go and do our events.I was in the year five girls group with Miss Ouano. First we did shot put I was in the finals but then I got called to go back to the line.The people who made it in was Angelica,Rosalina and Asia.There were groups like colour groups and I will name them for you.Tainui (blue)Takitimu(yellow)Te arawa(red) and mataatua(green),I was in mataatua.

P3.When we did  discuss there were two teams. ne team was where you can compete and the other team is where girls can go if they don’t want to compete at it.I went in Miss Tito’s team where you think your not going to compete in it.The the other team went with mr somerville.Discuss is fun but the only thing I don’t  like about it is how you have to throw it and you have to make sure it spins.

P4.How i felt about athletics I was excited and i always wanted to make it in the finals.When i first started the shot put i did really good but then i got nervous.There was Softball throwing and i was really confident when i had to throw the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment