Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

cyber smart.

Use my brain use my heart I'm going to be cyber smart. Do you know what that means?Well I'm going to explain to you what it means.I like being cyber smart because you can get a good education. Use my brain: Using my brain is very important but we use our brains we use it on our net books.Using our brain helps us to learn stuff and be smart.Sometimes when other people don’t use their brain there is executes.I will give you an example If you write something mean on your mail then it can stay on your net book forever it can’t go away and that is what you call Digital Footprints.

 Use my heart: Using my heart is like when you're brave and you are doing your best. When I use my heart I get better at my work and i get higher levels. i will give you an example like if I wasn't using my heart then I'm not thinking before I speak.You can use your heart outside anywhere make sure that you use your heart when you're around visitors.

 I'm going to be cyber smart:

No comments:

Post a Comment