Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

1.On a wonderful day on Thursday the 11 of September The whole school doid cross country.First it had to be the year 1 girls and then the year 1 boys and so on to the year 8. Some of our house colours were mataatua (green) tainui (blue) takitimu (yellow) te arowa ( red).We had to run on the field but we had to sit on the courts.

2. When Miss Vaafusuaga called out who’s going to run first I got nervous because I thought we were going to go first but we had to be after the year 7 boys I felt all right.When Mr Burt called out the year 5 girls I was saying in my head that “I can do this and I would never give up.”

3.Yes I nearly finish I just need to pass the finish line I ran past Mr Somerville I looked at all the audience my stomach felt weird again but I just had to keep on going.When I looked at the back there was heaps of people left so that means I came 8th place because there was 7 people that passed the finish line when I pass the finish line I had to hi five miss Vaafusuaga hand.

4.When i pass the finish line i had to go and get a drink i pour the drink all over me because i was so hot just like the sun.Can you guess who made it in well first place it was Angelica then second place it was Roselina then third place it was Akosita well I came 8th but that was all right better luck next time.

5.Miss Vaafusuaga called out who came first well te arowa came 4th then tainui came 3rd then mataatua came 2nd and
takitimu came first and the other thing she said was that there was mufti on Friday (today).When she announce who came first that was on Friday the day after

No comments:

Post a Comment